We have a wealth of resources to help you make your move easier than you could imagine. Whether you’re just starting to think about your move or you’re ready to book an appointment, these resources will help you get started.
- Apartment Therapy – Helps people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
- How to Rent in New York City – a useful resource about renting, written by a former real estate salesperson and the New York Times and examiner.com expert on real estate rentals. The site also has many no-fee rental listings.
If you are thinking about buying and/or making changes to your property – we recommend the following local businesses.
- J. Christopher Interiors – Frank Rasizzi – Frank’s company specializes in all kinds of office and apartment or condo renovations in New York City, including bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, lobby renovations, or apartment combinations. The family-owned company that has over 45 years of experience in construction provides the full range of services, from initial planning and design, to all aspects of the construction and completion.
- Lynn Herlihy Architecture Plus Design – Lynn is a residential and commercial architect and interior designer who is talented at creating beautiful spaces that reflect the true personality of her clients. She works on projects as small as a single room to as large as a whole townhouse or commercial or office space. She is passionate about designing spaces that meet her client’s unique needs.
- Greenberg & Wolff – Andrea Wolff – Andrea is a real estate attorney who is passionate about helping her clients ensure that they are making smart decisions when it comes to buying a home. She is known for providing attentive service and being available to her clients.
[Photo courtesy of Paul Kirk at Paul Kirk Galleries]