We have a wealth of resources to help you make your move easier than you could imagine. Whether you’re just starting to think about your move or you’re ready to book an appointment, these resources will help you get started.
Moving Industry Resources
- Better Business Bureau – accredits business through its Code of Business Practices which represents sound advertising, selling and customer service practices that enhance customer trust and confidence in business. You can use the BBB website to see business ratings and customer feedback.
- New York State Department of Transportation – regulates all public and private transportation policies and operations in the state of New York.
Apartment Hunting Resources
- Apartment Therapy – Helps people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy by connecting them to a wealth of resources, ideas and community online.
- How to Rent in New York City – a useful resource about renting, written by a former real estate salesperson and the New York Times and examiner.com expert on real estate rentals. The site also has many no-fee rental listings.
- Citi Habitats – Tracie Hammersley – Tracie is a real estate rental and sales professional who loves helping to make an individual’s transition into or out of a home as seamless as possible. Both buyers and sellers benefit from her experience, intuition and business savvy. Tracie works in all areas of Manhattan as well as the Miami area and helps clients with their unique needs in a professional and attentive way.
- J. Christopher Interiors – Frank Rasizzi – Frank’s company specializes in all kinds of office and apartment or condo renovations in New York City, including bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, lobby renovations, or apartment combinations. The family-owned company that has over 45 years of experience in construction provides the full range of services, from initial planning and design, to all aspects of the construction and completion.
- Lynn Herlihy Architecture Plus Design – Lynn is a residential and commercial architect and interior designer who is talented at creating beautiful spaces that reflect the true personality of her clients. She works on projects as small as a single room to as large as a whole townhouse or commercial or office space. She is passionate about designing spaces that meet her client’s unique needs.
- Greenberg & Wolff – Andrea Wolff – Andrea is a real estate attorney who is passionate about helping her clients ensure that they are making smart decisions when it comes to buying a home. She is known for providing attentive service and being available to her clients.
Many people find that after completing their move they are ready to make other changes in their lives. We like recommending people who have helped us, whose businesses are extensions of the good people they are. They help us to keep changing for the better, in our public and private lives:
- Driving Improved Results – Jeri Quinn is a business coach specializing in working with accounting firms, and creative and service businesses. She is a life changing person. Find a way to meet her, start with a chat and my bet is she will change yours. Her website has a wealth of resources to help entrepreneurs and all kinds of business people.
- Delicious Life Health Coaching – Christy Goldfeder is a nutrition and wellness coach who empowers people to easily lose the last 10 or 15 pounds, reduce stress and increase energy while ditching the struggle and strict dieting. She works with clients in the New York City area as well as across the country in easy 7-day nutritional detox classes, individual coaching and group programs.
- Bischof Legal – Having an estate plan is essential if you want to preserve more of your assets for your family and have the peace of mind knowing that your plan will be carried out the way you wish. The Law Offices of George L. Bischof help people and families protect and preserve their assets by preparing wills, trusts, health care proxies, powers of attorney, and assisting with estates in probate or intestacy.
- Orion iIT -They have expertise in most things Macintosh, but we came to know Jeff Haynor and his team when we engaged them to help us to setup the Daylite CRM program. If you don’t want the time wasting frustration of wrestling with help pages, and online discussions and you DO want to adapt a great CRM program to your business needs, we recommend Orion iIT.